Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Normal

Yesterday it was one of my hardest run. I was struggling to finish the boring 5.5km lap as opposed to other normal days. I also think it's because I didn't have sufficient energy to burn. I had toast for breakfast, and nuggets for lunch. And that was it. Today, I had 2 helpings of Nasi Lemak with fried chicken... not exactly healthy, but just want to see whether this whole carbo loading theory is true or not. Hahah okay that's not a reason for me to gorge on food for breakfast. My department is actually having a little feast to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan.

Today would be my second speedwork. To be honest I can't wait. I just want to run better. But I know it'll be crazy. Plus, I'm nervous about this upcoming event I have to be and mc for on Monday. I need to burn the nervousness.

5.5km = 38:34

No comments:

Post a Comment