Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hiatus

I forgot all about it.

But tomorrow I will go on a 16 day trip to Nepal scaling one of the Annapurna routes (ABC to be exact). I've bought a pair of awesome shoe that could double up as a trail running shoe (good investment). I have yet to buy a sleeping bag. I wish we'd bought the pee funnel because woo hoo it's going to get coldddddd in the middle of the night to wake up and pee.

My running routine will go out of the window I guess. Nevermind. I'll start again from scratch. Nothing like a good challenge.

Can't wait to see the awesome mountain views.

Be good fellow runners! Looking forward to read all about your progress :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, I might be doing this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry missed your entry, as by now you are already on your way to the great views of Annapurna. Enjoy and have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kash: I have no doubt you will enjoy the whole trip!

    ReplyDelete